Business Development – 3D printing
Additive Center provides an end-to-end solution in supporting industries with the implementation of Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing. The services included consulting programs, engineering support and global production capacity.
To setup our business development department and expand our presence in the manufacturing industry we are looking for a business developer.
As business developer at Additive Center you will play a key role in growing the business. You will actively approach markets that have a big potential to reduce cost with 3D printing and help them understand the potential for their organization. Together with our team of consultants and applications engineers you will guide customers from identifying what to print, to making deals to scale up volume.
As a person you have experience in customer acquisition and sales processes. You like to closely work together with new and existing customers to identify pains and show how we can solve certain problems with 3D printing. It is in your nature to see opportunities and have a decent organizational understanding to move from idea to deal.
- Identification and development of new customer partnership
- Increase impact and production volume for existing customers through close collaboration
- Liaison with our application engineers and consultants
- Stay up-to-date on technological developments
- Area of responsibility: Europe (with a main focus on the Netherlands, Germany, France)
- Experience in related sales roles, preferably with an understanding of Additive Manufacturing and applications
- Fluent in Dutch and English. German or French is a pro.
- Work well independently and as part of the team
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great builder of partnerships
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Enjoy traveling to speak with customers
- 3D printing experience
- Book of business