Application Engineer – 3D printing
Additive Center is a consultancy and engineering firm supporting various industries with the implementation of Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing. We support our customers by sharing knowledge, identifying the right parts and support in (re)-engineering. To expand our training and engineering services we are looking for a mechanical engineer / industrial product designer.
As an application engineer at Additive Center you will have a versatile role. You help our customers to identify new possibilities with 3D printing, train their teams and support with the development of 3D printed parts. Our customers expect us to challenge their current way of working. We see it as our challenge to change mindsets and drive innovation.
As a person you are familiar with conventional manufacturing technologies as well as industrial 3D printing. Learning fast is essential to understand customer needs and to liaison with our AM network to search for the best technical solution. You interested in innovations and dare to rethink our customers products.
- Provide training on 3D printing technologies
- Develop applications for 3D printing in both plastics and metals
- Liaison with our 3D printing network to achieve best possible design
- Stay up-to-date on technological developments
- Bachelor in Mechanical engineering / Industrial engineering
- Passionate about 3D printing / Additive manufacturing
- Experience with Fusion360, Solidworks/Inventor or Siemens NX
- Fluent Dutch and English is required. German is a pro.
- Handson problem solver
- Good communicator
- Handson experience with industrial 3D printers is a pro