Industrial 3D printing Learn how to use it in your engineering job.
- History of 3D printing
- Overview 3D printing technologies
- Latest technological developments
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Definition personal goals
- Thorough understanding of SLS
- Guidelines of SLS 3D printing
- Applying knowledge in practical case study
- Redesign sessions of (your own) case
- Business Case elements of SLS
- Comparing SLS with other technologies
- Basics of Topological optimization
- How to get started with SLS 3D printing
Learn when and how to use SLS 3D printing in your engineering job.
3D printing course for Engineers.
A skill every engineer should have in their toolkit
BMW – Mini Cooper
Anubis3D – Vacuum gripper
Stratasys – Bicycle break
PartsOnDemand – Vacuum gripper